Custom Truck rc Index du Forum

Custom Truck rc
bonsoir a toutes et a tous sur ce forum vous pouvez suivre les montage de camion Rc a l'échelle 1/14

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Oka - Music Makes Me Happy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Custom Truck rc Index du Forum -> Administration -> Le planning
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wenononiat

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Oka - Music Makes Me Happy Répondre en citant

Oka - Music Makes Me Happy > urlin.us/2c95j

A,,bit,,more,,dancy,,,funky,,but,,still,,with,,that,,happy,,,easygoing,,spirit,,we,,have,,come,,to,,know,,and,,love,,with,,OKALike,,the,,best,,fusion,,food,,this,,feast,,tickles,,the,,taste,,buds,,and,,leaves,,you,,craving,,more,,-,,looking,,forward,,to,,the,,next,,aural,,orgasim!,,*****,,author:,,Verna,,I,,first,,heard,,this,,CD,,in,,a,,taxi,,cab,,in,,Toronto,,,Canada,,and,,was,,blown,,away,,by,,the,,soundTracks,Preview,all,songs,,Song,Share,Time,Download,clip,1A,,,bit,,,more,,,dancy,,,,funky,,,but,,,still,,,with,,,that,,,happy,,,,easygoing,,,spirit,,,we,,,have,,,come,,,to,,,know,,,and,,,love,,,with,,,OKA*****,WOW!,AMAZING,author:,Leanne,Hanlon,Seen,OKA,liveThanks,,,Guys!",,,-Helston,,,,UK,,,Quick,,,Links,,,Login,,,/,,,Register,,,View,,,Cart,,,Order,,,Status,,,Register,,,Help,,,/,,,FAQ,,,Shipping,,,&,,,Deliveries,,,Returns,,,&,,,Exchanges,,,Category,,,Index,,,About,,,Us,,,About,,,Our,,,Company,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Terms,,,&,,,Conditions,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Contact,,,Us,,,6,,,Market,,,Street,,,Fremantle,,,WA,,,6160,,,Australia,,,View,,,on,,,Google,,,Maps,,,+61-8-9430-6009[emailprotected],,,Join,,,our,,,mailing,,,list,,,Social,,,Media:,,,,,,2014Didgeridoo,,,Breath/,,,I,,offered,,to,,buy,,the,,CD,,from,,the,,driver,,but,,he,,declinedWill,,listen,,to,,the,,others,,and,,probably,,buy,,them,,,Outstanding,,mixture,,of,,beats/,,rhythms/,,vocals/,,instrumentation,,,if,,you,,enjoy,,funk,,,jazz,,,reggae,,,world,,,rap,,,psychadelia,,beats,,this,,album,,will,,more,,than,,satisfy,,author:,,Kiddus,,,itunes,,*****,,More,,funky,,grooves,,to,,chill,,and,,thrill,,you.This,,album,,is,,somewhat,,different,,from,,the,,previous,,two,,but,,in,,a,,good,,wayPeace,,Read,,moreIn,,2002,,they,,started,,out,,with,,their,,debut,,album,,Elements,,,a,,soulfully,,rhythmic,,ode,,to,,chilled,,beats,,and,,luscious,,melodies,,overlaying,,the,,Yidaki,,(didgeridoo),,at,,its,,heartIsland,Time,07:43,info,buy,track,7released,January,1,,2005,Okamusic,Slide,,guitar,,makes,,its,,presence,,known,,admist,,the,,cool,,chords,,and,,grooves.',,-,,Luke,,Balzan,,,Global,,Beats,,Chihuly,,,Share,,,this,,,song!X,,,Twitter,,,Facebook,,,Google,,,Stumble,,,Email,,,6:40,,,$0.99,,,clip,,,3the,,best,,independent,,music,,store,,on,,the,,web,,Cart,,Redeem,,Download,,Card,,Find,,an,,order,,/,,download,,My,,Account,,My,,Account,,Sign,,in,,Using,,your,,CDBaby.com,,account,,CD,,Baby,,Artist?,,Sign,,in,,hereSign,,,up,,,for,,,the,,,CD,,,Baby,,,Newsletter,,,Your,,,email,,,address,,,will,,,not,,,be,,,sold,,,for,,,any,,,reasonA,bit,of,a,reggae,vibe,and,more,synth,music,find,their,way,in,,but,nothing,is,sacrificed,or,lost,with,the,changesOkas,,Music,,Makes,,Me,,Happy,,is,,a,,release,,with,,a,,deeper,,purpose,,,what,,music,,should,,be,,about,,OKA,brings,musical,traditions,and,cultures,together-,ancient,and,modern,,black,and,whiteOka's,,music,,helps,,you,,to,,travel,,to,,a,,place,,where,,nothing,,mattersTrack,,duration's,,taken,,by,,timing,,Other,,Versions,,(1,,of,,1),,View,,All,,Cat#,,Artist,,Title,,(Format),,Label,,Cat#,,Country,,Year,,none,,Oka,,Music,,Makes,,Me,,Happy,,‎(CD,,,Album,,,Enh,,,RE),,Oka,,Music,,none,,Australia,,2007,,Sell,,This,,Version,,Reviews,,Show,,All,,2,,Reviews,,Add,,Review,,markparatus,,February,,1,,,2011,,Report,,I,,saw,,this,,group,,a,,few,,years,,ago,,perform,,live,,at,,a,,Busker,,Festival,,and,,was,,very,,impressedRecorded,and,mixed,in,various,locales,around,their,Sunshine,Coast,base,,the,guys,went,where,it,felt,rightEach,,song,,is,,a,,treat,,and,,has,,something,,special,,to,,it,,-,,if,,you,,can,,ever,,watch,,them,,perform,,I,,highly,,recommend,,it,,-,,it's,,amazing,,to,,watch,,them,,"create",,their,,music!,,I,,can't,,think,,of,,many,,CDs,,which,,I,,listen,,to,,over,,and,,over,,without,,skipping,,around,,,it's,,60+,,minutes,,of,,grooving,,and,,relaxation!Tested,on,their,tours,of,Canada,including,The,MONTREAL,JAZZ,FEST,2007,,its,now,seeing,Triple,J,airplay,,Rage,coverage,and,a,groundswell,of,Australian,support,on,the,back,of,a,successful,summer,festival,stint,including,,Bellingen,Global,Carnival,,Surfing,The,Coldstream,,Woodford,Folk,Festival,and,ExodusToggle,,,navigation,,,Didgeridoos,,,that,,,are,,,hand,,,made,,,,easy,,,to,,,play,,,&,,,sound,,,great,,,Home,,,My,,,Account,,,About,,,Us,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Cart,,,0,,,Search,,,Categories,,,BUY,,,ONLINE,,,Didgeridoos,,,Burton,,,Didj,,,Performance,,,Didgeridoos,,,Showcase,,,Collector,,,Didgeridoos,,,Hand,,,Painted,,,Natural,,,Finish,,,Stix,,,Didgeridoos,,,Jesse,,,Lethbridge,,,Ellswood,,,Didgeridoos,,,Arnhemland,,,Yidaki,,,Alternative,,,Material,,,Didgeridoos,,,Hemp,,,Didgeridoos,,,Didge,,,Starter,,,Packs,,,Learn,,,to,,,Play,,,Didgeridoo,,,Didge,,,Starter,,,Packs,,,Learn,,,to,,,Play,,,Downloads,,,Learn,,,to,,,Play,,,CDs,,,&,,,DVD,,,Learn,,,to,,,Play,,,Online,,,In-Store,,,Lessons,,,&,,,Classes,,,Music,,,Store,,,CD,,,Music,,,Store,,,David,,,Hudson,,,Kokoro,,,Ondrej,,,Smeykal,,,One,,,Tribe,,,Phil,,,Walley-Stack,,,Zalem,,,Ash,,,Dargan,,,Fish,,,out,,,of,,,Water,,,Jesse,,,Tree,,,Project,,,+,,,Indijika,,,The,,,Link,,,Yidaki,,,/,,,Traditional,,,EmDee,,,Ganga,,,Giri,,,Oka,,,Si,,,+,,,Wild,,,Marmalade,,,MP3,,,Music,,,Store,,,Didgeridoo,,,Stands,,,Didgeridoo,,,Bags,,,Didgeridoo,,,Mouthpieces,,,Stompboxes,,,Flutes,,,World,,,Instruments,,,Flutes,,,Harmonica,,,Percussion,,,Tapping,,,Sticks,,,Books,,,Journals,,,&,,,Notebooks,,,Novels,,,Childrens,,,Books,,,Aboriginal,,,Culture,,,Aboriginal,,,Art,,,Australiana,,,Aboriginal,,,Flag,,,Mulka,,,Project,,,Boomerangs,,,Gift,,,Certificates,,,Gift,,,Ideas,,,Latest,,,Stock,,,Latest,,,stock,,,home,,,page,,,Follow,,,Us,,,Didgeridoo,,,Breath,,,Join,,,Our,,,Mailing,,,List,,,ONLINE,,,STORE,,,HELP,,,Take,,,a,,,Virtual,,,Tour,,,SMS,,,Concert,,,Updates,,,Events,,,&,,,Workshops,,,Livestream,,,Videos,,,Photo,,,Gallery,,,Blog,,,Change,,,Currency:,,,AUD,,,Euro,,,GBP,,,USD,,,IN-STORE,,,FREMANTLE,,,Didgeridoo,,,Buyers,,,Guide,,,What,,,is,,,a,,,Didgeridoo,,,Worldwide,,,Shipping,,,Buying,,,Guides,,,Shopping,,,FAQs,,,Sleep,,,Apnea,,,Customer,,,Comments,,,Take,,,a,,,look,,,inside,,,Click,,,play,,,on,,,the,,,video,,,below,,,to,,,take,,,a,,,tour,,,of,,,the,,,shop,,,with,,,SanshiABOUT,,,THIS,,,ALBUM,,,Album,,,Notes,,,OKA's,,,music,,,brings,,,musical,,,traditions,,,and,,,cultures,,,together,,,-,,,ancient,,,and,,,modern,,,-,,,black,,,and,,,white'OKA,,keep,,the,,listener,,guessing,,as,,they,,blend,,elements,,of,,blues,,,world,,music,,,and,,acid,,jazz,,with,,slick,,ethereal,,grooves,,and,,nice,,touches,,of,,electronicaRick,,,Get,,,Happy,,,with,,,OKA,,,Halifax,,,,Nova,,,Scotia,,,,Canada,,,,on,,,the,,,water,,,front,,,,in,,,Aug/2005,,,they,,,rocked,,,my,,,soul,,,,.hope,,,to,,,see,,,them,,,Live,,,again,,,soon.bought,,,their,,,3,,,cds!,,,Now,,,I,,,am,,,very,,,HAPPY!,,,Thumping,,,beats,,,,the,,,horns,,,,flutes,,,,very,,,cool,,,acid,,,synths,,,,,,,nature,,,sounds,,,,all,,,with,,,the,,,killer,,,didjeridoo!,,,A,,,must,,,have!,,,Read,,,moreIt,,has,,a,,very,,funky,,laid,,back,,feel,,to,,it,,and,,you,,can't,,help,,but,,be,,uplifted,,by,,itJoan,,Oka,,is,,the,,best,,Again,,,another,,great,,cd,,from,,OkaOld,,Skool,,Share,,this,,song!X,,Twitter,,Facebook,,Google,,Stumble,,Email,,4:34,,$0.99,,clip,,6 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Custom Truck rc Index du Forum -> Administration -> Le planning Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation